Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Inserting one PowerNote template into another (Dr. Barker)

.It is possible to utilize one PowerNote template inside another – typically this occurs because you are using one of your customized PreCompleted notes and you realize that the patient has a specific complaint that could be more easily documented using an available PowerNote designed for that complaint.  Here is how you insert one note into another.

Here I have opened the HIV Outpatient note and started to work with it when I realize that this patient really has abdominal pain as their primary problem.
Go to “Documentation” click on it and choose “Encounter Pathway" 








In the resulting Popup I type Abdominal Pain and I pick the middle one, and click OK in the right lower corner

 





Now what I get is a combination of the note type I started with and most of the components of the abdominal pain note inserted into my original note.   Many of these are very useful for documenting this specific type of complaint

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment